Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am MAD...and you should be!!!!

No, I'm not angry, I am MAD!...Mid Acts Dispensational. What in the wide world of sports is that? In simple terms, we distinguish the difference between the nation Israel from the Church, the body of Christ. We take the Bible literally everywhere except where it is specified as an alagory.

A Mid Acts dispensationalists understands and believes the Bible's own testimony that the OT did not begin in Genesis chapter one, as well as the NT did not begin in Mathew chapter one. Getting this correct can make a huge impact on your belief system. Furthermore, a Mid Acts Dispensationalist understands that we do NOT operate according to either the OT nor the NT...for both testaments are given to the same group of people, the nation Israel.

We are the Church of what's happening now!!...The Church, the body of Christ!

Most of your Bible focuses on the RISE of Israel into their promised prophecied kingdom. Gentiles could not approach God without first blessing the nation Israel or joining up through circumcission and keeping the law. No where in the prophetic scriptures was any information given to anyone that the Gentiles would be blessed by the FALL of Israel. This is what is known as the "revelation of the mystery" which was given to only ONE apostle, that being Paul.

The "mystery" information and doctrines were given to Paul by revelation from the RISEN Lord Jesus Christ beginning in the 9th chapter of the book of Acts, hence the name, Mid Acts dispensational. Paul alone refers to this present time as the "dispensation of the Grace of God" and he alone is the Apostle to the Gentiles. Since we are NOT Israel rising into the kingdom, the doctrines for Israel are not applicable for us, Israel has been set aside, old things have passed away and all things are become new. When this dispensation of the Grace of God is complete, God will once again resume the prophetic program and promises to that nation.

Paul tells us 14 times that he alone is the Apostle to the Gentiles, he was the LAST to see Jesus Christ, the FIRST to recieve this information and that he (Paul) is our pattern to who would hereafter believe unto eternal life. Paul declares this dispensation of the Grace of God was commited to him alone and we are to follow him as he follows Christ according to the revelation of the mystery. Therefore, we are Pauline in doctrine.

It is Paul alone that tells us salvation today is by Grace through Faith ALONE, without an admixture of works. It is Paul alone that gives us the Gospel of OUR salvation that Christ died for our sins, was buried, and that He rose again the 3rd day...which is the constitution of the Gospel of the Grace of God. Paul tells us if we put our trust and faith in this, we have a present pocession of salvation being complete in Christ. By Grace through Faith!


In 2nd Timothy chapter 2, Paul tells us to study the word of truth, but also to rightly divide the word. The right division is not between OT and NT forasmuch as both testaments are given to the nation Israel. The right division is properly placed between Israel's prophetic program and Paul's "mystery" information which was kept secret since the world began and revealed only to him. We cannot make all men believe this information regarding the "mystery" dispensation but we are admonished to make all men see it. (Eph 3:9)


There is much more but this should give you a good idea of what I believe, and why I am MAD!! ...and You should be too!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I don't know if I have ever heard of this. But as I promised God many years ago, I will research and look at the passages you mentioned.
    At first I didn't get exactly what you were mad at but then, after reading it agin, I get it: M.A.D. pretty clever.
    I will say that a lot of your comments on our blogs make better since now that I have a clue to your understanding of the Bible.
    I am not saying that I agree or don't agree, I am just saying that I better understand where you are coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claude,

    Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions. Also, I think I will use this blogspot as a teaching venue and will break it down using the verses to demonstrate the rightness of the Mid Acts dispensational position. I know I come off hard sometimes, and for good reasons, one is it gets people's attention, and secondly, Mid Acts dispensationalism allows you to leave your Bible alone without wresting the scriptures to make yourself fit where you do not belong.

    Grace and Peace
    Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

    ReplyDelete